Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bella's Baby Bullets

* with her proud Grand Daddy

  • My baby girl is now 10 months old! Growing up so fast!
  • Bella is weighing in at about 21 pounds and about 27 inches long.
  • She is a mischievous little one that's for sure. The picture below was taken during one of her favorite past times. Her Daddy swings her around like he is a human roller coaster (can you see the "speed" in that pic? weee!!!!!!!!! ) while she is strapped in her car seat. I cringe and try not to look, John loves every second, and of course so does Isabella! She cracks up in pure delight. When Daddy is done she looks at him as to say, hello, why did you stop!?



  • Still sporting just two teeth on the bottom, but they are still so cute.
  • Right now she has a little bit of a cold and she looks so pitiful and makes me sad to see her that way. She can't decide if she wants to suck her paci, or spit it out to breathe etc. Same deal when she is trying to drink her bottle. So pitiful when I cant do anything about it.
  • Can you say CHEESE? Her diet is still limited, I am pretty natural when it comes to their diets especially when they are so small, but she is now eating cheese! I have to basically crumble it up for her, then she takes her index finger and thumb and pinches the tiny pieces and eats it all up! Entertains her for a good while too. She is also eating organic yogurt now. Yumm-O!

  • She is weighing about 21 pounds and is 27 inches long.
  • Bella also loves to play peek a boo. She looks for us behind walls, under sheets and pillows, and everything else we can think of.
  • She is crawling very well and pulling herself up very successfully too.

* At the museum pulling herself up in front of a fish tank. "look at me Mommy, like the bid kids!" boy was she angry when it was time to go!

  • Her next favorite thing to play is tag. She loves it when we pretend to chase after her while she crawls away, we act as if we can't get her. She literally loses her breath the laughter is so big. The joy in her eyes when we play with her on the floor like that is priceless. She makes my heart equally joyful. These are the memories that I want snap shots of in my brain forever.

I absolutely adore you my one and only Bella Bear!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!!!!!