Thursday, October 9, 2008

Right Now

I am working on some things right now...here they are...

  1. to never go to bed mad at my husband, children, or myself
  2. to stop being so hasty in the mornings even when we are late (John, I need your help with this one)
  3. to be a better mother
  4. to be a better wife
  5. to be a better friend
  6. trying to figure out a way to earn more money
  7. finding out how I can cram a full days list of things to do in the 24 hours available without going to bed at 2 AM.
  8. as an add on to #7 I am trying to get more sleep
  9. need to spend more time, quality time, with my kids
  10. stop raising my voice so much
  11. not letting the laundry pile up
  12. continue reading more (I did get done with my book a few weeks ago and am getting ready to start the next one)
  13. make some me time
What are you working on?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For starters staying up later once school starts back up :) Maybe we need to trade since you are trying to not stay up so late :)