Friday, October 17, 2008

Glenn Beck

Lately I am loving Glenn Beck. I do not always agree with his views, but I just think he is great. I am drawn to him for whatever reason. I can't wait to get his new book The Christmas Story. It is a book about his childhood and I think the premise is that a sweater is the last thing he gave his Mom before she committed suicide. I am sure the book will be as captivating as I find him.

Between the kids needing things, and John hating to watch any kind of news or entertainment show and dying to change the channel on me I never get to watch an entire episode with out interruptions. I get just bits and pieces. When it is Glenn Beck, I will take it!

Last night in between my bits and pieces I caught a quote that he said which resonated with me. I am not sure if he was quoting someone or if it is his line, but anyhow here it is (as best as I can remember it).

Be the person you want to be not the person we have let ourselves become.
I think I will take this one with me and try to apply it.
I heart Glenn Beck!

0 comments: