Tuesday, March 18, 2008

M.I.A -BUT- I'm Baaaccck

Hello Everyone! I know, I know, I have been gone for what seems like forever. I have been M.I.A. and I am so sorry! Thanks for all of your calls and emails though, they meant so much to me! We have all been doing great, just adjusting to the madness having a newborn brings into your life, and of course the overwhelming happiness that comes with them as well.

Bella will be 4 months old on the 29th, I can hardly believe it! Whew, time is just FLYING on by. I have so much to post about, so in the next few days, I will get you all caught up. I will post retroactively in separate posts so that you can pick and choose what you want to read.

For sure I will get you to how we went from this: (about to pop)
To this: (Bella just 5 days old; Mom and Dad, exhausted; Ty and Gen, still in shock)

I just came back to work on the 10th and boy did it ever suck. My heart was breaking to leave my babies, and still is, every single morning. I had a great maternity leave with them. We went to puppet shows, indoor play places, the library, to visit family, the museum, events at Tyler's school, to visit family and friends, and really I just spent some overdo quality time with my kids. We cuddled, laughed and played. We stayed up late and slept in, and enjoyed every minute of it. Looking back I see all the projects that I didn't get to and while I feel a bit guilty, I realize I did exactly what mattered the most, and it was a good thing.

OK, I will get to posting, posting, posting.....
Love, V

0 comments: