Friday, March 21, 2008

First Touch



Tyler and Genesis finally got to meet their baby sister. I was so excited to catch their reactions! Tyler is really a pro at being a big brother, he went right to her and wanted to check her out and hold her tiny hand. I just love the close up of their hands together. He was all smiles ear to ear and couldn't wait to hold her from the very start. He is a natural from day one. Since Baby Bella gave them a "gift" I am sure that helped soften the blow. He loved that Baby Bella came with a dinosaur just for him.

Genesis on the other hand proceeded with caution. The look on her face was unforgettable. Poor thing, it was a combination of terror, sadness, and shock all in one. I think it was just too much for her. She didn't speak. After a minute though she bit the bullet and followed Tyler's lead and held her tiny hand for all of a split second. Bella "brought" her a Barbie doll she had been wanting but Gen wasn't as impressed as Tyler was with her gift. She needed more time to let it all sink in I think. I am sure she will be teaching Isabella all sorts of Princess games in no time though!

0 comments: