Friday, March 28, 2008

Christmas 2007

I have always just loved Christmas. It is simply the best time of year. A busy one this year of course. I was on the go, shopping, feeding, changing, taxing, photographs, doctor appointments, on and on the list went. Christmas cards were sent LATE, very unlike me, that was the worse part I think. It was just a very hectic time with three kids and a newborn at that.
Ever since I have had kids though it is completely different and all the more special. I remember Tyler and Gen's first Christmas and now I was able to have a first Christmas with Isabella Grace. It was something indescribable to have a newborn at Christmas. She captured the innocence and pureness of Christmas in her being and I really think that it had a great impact on our entire family. Christmas is so beautiful through their eyes. We were all together, healthy, happy, and fortunate to be reminded of the real reason for the season through a new born miracle sent from up above, what more could we ask for? Thank you God, and thank you Isabella Grace Lara. Here's to many more Christmas's together to all of us.

0 comments: