Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Little Bit of Everything..


In this slide you can see everything we have been working on the past several months..... There is the girl's room all done, Tyler's room, and some pics of the house decorated for Christmas, and with all that we managed to have a great vacation so there are pics of the kids on their funniest behavior, also the kids had birthdays in there somewhere so there is a pic of Ty's 4 year old portraits and one of Gen's 3 year old portraits, all this JUST in time for Baby Bella's arrival.

Baby Bella should be here tomorrow. Since the little diva didn't make her appearance on her own, they are coaxing her out tomorrow. My appointment at the hospital is bright and early at 6:30 A.M. ! I am not sure when I will be able to post again but I will as soon as I can to let everyone know about our new addition.

Thanks to everyone who has prayed for us and kept us in their thoughts. All the well wishes I have received today are just overwhelming and so great to hear. Of course we are anxious , scared, excited, and nervous all at once and to know that everyone is keeping us near is comforting.

We can't wait to meet our new baby girl and introduce her to all of you!

Love,
The Lara's

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all!! Carissa emailed me the good news! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics.