Sunday, November 25, 2007

Waiting on Baby Bella....

Nesting is now in full swing, and I think it has affected the entire Lara household. Maybe, I pushed them all to "nest" with me, but whatever it is, we look like some sort of ant farm working non stop in perfect harmony. This holiday weekend was most productive.

Thursday we watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade's in bed with the kids and then had breakfast. From then on, it was work, work, work, until it was time to go to Mimi's for dinner. it was a gorgeous day and John was even able to out up the Christmas lights outside.

On Friday we slept in a bit and then headed to Lowe's for some finishing touches on Christmas decorations and a Christmas tree of course. By Friday night, the tree was up, the trees and decorations in the kids rooms are up too, (they are so cute, Tyler has his little tree and his own train, Gen has a pink Princess tree with some Nutcracker ballerinas that are so pretty, and in the playroom they have their own Christmas village, it is by Fisher Price, and they are able to play with it, so no worries, and just sooo cute!!) and all the decorations for the house were out and in order for the next day.

Saturday, I did the mantle, the staircase, and the formal dining room, and voila, all done!!! We cleaned up the entire house, changed the sheets, John did some touch up painting, all the laundry is done, I mean, wow, I can't believe it. The kids knew to STAY away and did their part. Mom came over for dinner that night, yeah we even cooked, and nope, I don't know how we did it either.

Sunday, the last of the cleaning, Mimi came over, and we went over to Mom's for a quick visit. Now it is 11:30 PM Sunday and I am wide awake! I wish I could do more, truth is, not much to do. I should be trying to sleep, which may or may not work these days, though we got some good sleep time in the mornings, some days not waking up until 11 am, that doesn't mean that the sleep was actually good you know......it is hit or miss with the size of this belly!!

As for Miss Bella, nothing yet! I feel huge, she feels huge, and apparently she is as comfortable as can be! I can't complain though in all reality, I am not even swollen this time, by this time with the other two I couldn't wear my rings or shoes, and knock on wood, I am good!! No hemorrhoids either as this countdown thing says up there either, so I feel really lucky, and I suppose I should say good then. Sure my hips hurt so much at night I can cry, and I cant roll over in bed, I have to pee 5 times a night, sometimes waking John to help me crawl out, the pressure in my pelvis is enough to make me consider wearing a net to catch the baby in case she just comes out, but hey, other than that, nope, I am not complaining.

Now we still just wait......if she doesn't come on her own by 11/29 then I have an appointment that day at the hospital be be induced. Not great, but at least she will be here, and maybe weigh 9 pounds rather than 10, lol. OMG I just shouldn't kid around with that! Gen weighed in at 8 pounds 4 ounces, I am thinking that her weight isn't a laughing matter here. So say a prayer for us while we wait on Baby Bella, we are well and hanging on in the mean time.

Love,
Veronica

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.