Monday, December 29, 2008

Is it over?

Seems like just when I was starting to get into the Christmas mood it came and went!

The kids had a wonderful Christmas though, and they are still stoked about opening all their new toys. Their faces are like magic on Christmas day, I just love to see their tiny faces light up!


My Christmas cards didn't get mailed out until Christmas Eve this year, I was so late! So, it is no surprise that now is when I get to post it here.

Anyhow, my thoughts were really in the right place, I promise! I hope you all had a great Christmas and an even better new year to come!

Love,
The Lara's

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute. And the kids look great, as always!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

This was definitely my favorite Christmas card this year! Soooo cute!