Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bella's 1st Year Baby Bullets


  • Isabella Grace is one year old!!
  • Her 1st party was a big success, she was adorable!
  • Bella has really come to life this past month and is building a huge personality for such a little girl. Quite frankly she is funny. My baby is a trip! Last night she was giving me an awful time trying to get her to go to bed. The last straw was when she crawled away to the other side of the sectional, took her paci out of her mouth, and threw it behind the couch! Then she looked at me, and before I could say no ma'am, she was cracking up. Really laughing at me! Oh oh!
  • She has 5 teeth now.
  • Bella weighs 21 pounds and is 31 inches long.
  • When she wants something you are eating she opens her mouth up and says "ah, ah, ah" , until you give her a taste. She is eating dairy now, and has just transitioned to whole milk, (nice on the wallet!!), she has tried just about all fruits and veggies and likes them with the exception of peaches. I don't give my kids any meat until at the very least 18-20 months, so she has some yummy new things to look forward to, but I may give her some tofu soon. Isabella Grace is loving cheese still, yogurt, granola, and some pasta now as well. It is so fun to see her try new things. She is really enjoying her vanilla smoothies too!
  • Bella has added some words to her vocabulary, right now she is working on her own versions of: Mama, Dada, TyTy, Hello, Grandpa, Tete (which is her paci), and Nene (that is Gen). She also answers your questions by nodding her head yes, and no. That is so cute--very funny that she really gets the difference!
  • She has got a head of hair on her, oh man, it is growing so fast!
  • Loves her toys now, she plays very well on the floor with her toys, and barges in on Ty and Gen, she wants in on the action.
  • Much to my dismay, it is time to bust out the beautiful baby gates, she can now high tail it up the stairs, very scary! We have to watch her every single second. She crawls so fast! I think it is the fastest and most precise crawling I have been witness to. I think she can walk any day now, but she is being lazy! I would be too if I could get anywhere I wanted to the way she does crawling. She must think, hey why be wobbly and nervous trying to take a step, I can get there at the blink of an eye this way, and then, she is off! Although, she has perfected standing up on her own without any help.
  • Every day I just can not wait to get home and see her huge smile that she is forever flashing! She makes my heart melt and my troubles disappear in an instant. She fits so perfectly on my chest when we cuddle at bed time, I cant wait for another night and many more years to come! I love you Bella Bear!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Wow she sounds like she has even grown since the last time I saw her!

Veronica said...

every day it is something new, it is crazy fast!