Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Quotes of the Day

Rita Rudner once said, "Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside."

I thought that one was too cute. Speaking of which, John got to feel the baby kick for the first time last night. That baby is getting stronger and stronger. Amazing that John can feel it when it is a only about a mere 6.4 inches long and not weighing even a pound! I can sure feel it though. I think this has been the most active baby yet, at least for how soon it is, later it may even out, but for now I would say this baby is wearing boxing gloves.

As for everything else, its a blah sort of day. I am not sure if I have allergies or if I am catching something but I am starting to feel sick with itchy eyes and runny nose. That's all I need. I just wish the week would end already so that I can try to get some sleep. I am pretty drained all the way around.....

Bye for now,
~V

“Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.”

0 comments: