Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's A Baby Girl! .......... We Think!

Yesterday was our long awaited appointment to go see our growing baby.
The ultra sound went well. Everything seems to be normal and growing to scale. Of course one still worries about these things, but there haven't been any indications that there is a need to.

While the doc did his thing John could see tiny feet and the baby moving in there. I couldn't see much of anything. I did see a head and spinal cord, that's about it.

After he was done he asked if we wanted to know the sex, of course we did. That baby was all curled up, like a tiny ball. He said that the baby just wasn't going to show us b/c he/she wasn't cooperating. Then he said, well, I am thinking it is a girl. He kept at it for a while and then he sounded more sure about his guess that it was indeed a baby girl. Though it isn't 100 percent, I am probably growing another diva in there right now.

I am dreading breaking the news to Tyler, but I am sure that he will get over it quickly. Genesis on the other hand is going to be so thrilled. I am sure she will show the new Princess all the ropes with complete efficiency.

Last night, I was able to unwind while watching the movie Because I Say So, It was about a mom and three daughters, I loved it. They have typical mom/daughter issues, but the love is so amazing, the relationship untouchable. I took it all in, I have an awesome bond with my daughter at her tiny age, I hope to keep that bond and make it stronger, shop til we drop, talk about boys and sex, and have plain girl fun. The fun and tears only girls can share with MY GIRLS. How special of a blessing.... I am thankful.

Thinking Pink,
(and praying for my Little Man and John, lol)
~Veronica



0 comments: