Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday Blues

I just cant get past how much Monday's down right suck. You would think after a life time of dealing with these said Monday's one could just bite the bullet and quit complaining. Maybe it's not my nature, because I for one, simply cannot do it.

Oh I can gripe forever about it:

  • I miss my kids so much on Monday's I call them about five times! On some weeks, the sound of the morning alarm on a Monday can actually make me tear up to think that I have to leave them. I can't stop staring at their pictures in my office.
  • Other people must be ready to fight the world on Monday's because I tell you what, the phone simply doesn't stop ringing at the office and my desk looks like a war zone.
  • Ever wonder why the bed just feels so much better on a Monday morning? The tempature is just right, and the sheets feel like silk on your skin. (No wonder I can cry at the sound of the alarm. Here is another prime reason)
  • The weekend is just so far away!
  • Even though it rained on Saturday or Sunday when you were home, somehow God makes Monday's when you are back at the office absoultely gorgeous. Well, in his defense, maybe he is trying to cheer me up. :)

The lists goes on and on,but why hash it? Monday's arent going away and everyone, or certainly most of the human population, already know where I am coming from on this. Still, I cant help but wish it were already Friday.

So if you are feeling it the way I am, hang in there it is almost over. The good news is that it's a great day to be alive and I have that on my side and so many other things, which of course, are just foggy on Monday's.

0 comments: