Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Maybe It Is Time....

...........To come to terms with some of my most guilty pleasures and addictions. I think I've been a real bad girl............

  • Email. I can't live without it! My husband may appreciate this so that I don't rack up the cell phone minutes. It is the next best thing to talking to friends on the phone, which really between work and kids, sometimes I just don't have the time.
  • Coffee. Starbucks or Caribou anyone? Better than chocolate on most days. Which quickly brings me to the next addiction.
  • Chocolate. All of it except Dark.
  • TMZ.COM. Come on, the dirt can get so good when it is about the crazy rich in Hollywood land. Most entertaining and I can get some crazy laughs out of it.
  • E Bay. They really do have it all! Not to mention we have made a couple of bucks on there too.
  • Hugs and Kisses from my kids. I can't imagine a day without those.
  • Text Messages. I can thank my lovely lil sister for this one. She has a way of dragging me into her crazy world sometimes.
  • My husband. Plain and simple everything about him and hmmm.....from him. So sorry if you are gagging right about now....I almost did too, but it is the truth.
  • American Idol. The good the bad and the ugly. I suck it all up!
  • Shoes. You don't have to ask "Hey, does my foot look fat in this?" Now that's a good thing.
  • Purses. Another point goes to the sis on this one. Thanks Vikki.
  • Disney World. With all the money we have spent going there the past 4 years I don't want to even begin to calculate all the other places we couldv'e gone, but hey, it is the "Happiest Place on Earth" and in my book, happy sure is good.
  • Retail Therapy. Need I say more?

Absolutely naughty I tell you. I do think however that all things considered I make my momma proud!

0 comments: