Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

What a week it has been! The kind that when it is over you aren't even sure of exactly what is is that made it so terrible or what you did or didn't do for that matter. Yes friends that is the kind of week I have had. I thought it was actually quite suitable when I saw today's date. I even wore black to celebrate the occasion. Now I am really not that supersticious and in all actuality the date we speak of doesn't really mean much to me, but if today goes like the rest of the week, I may just have to change my mind. Luckily, it will all be over in about 6 hours or so when we get to punch out of the office time clock and officially start the weekend.

I haven't posted all week and so I didnt even get to tell you about the visit from the Easter Bunny. Easter was great. I made brunch for my family and we had a nice time. The kids enjoyed all of their treats and baskets and the egg hunt as well. They even got the concept a little about Jesus and the meaning behind Easter this year which was a great accomplishment I thought.

They tag teamed the egg hunt as they do all else in their lives. they scurried about and if Tyler ran into pink eggs he would run and give him to his lil sis and Gen would do the same for him, handing him all of the "boy" colored eggs. Priceless.

Then on Wednesday this week when John was cutting the grass he scared 2 baby bunnies out of a nest they had made in our yard. They were so tiny and cute! We were able to catch one to show Tyler and Genesis and it was so sweet to see it up close. The little guy let out this God awful sounding cry, so loud I heard it upstairs, I thought one of the kids got hurt and then some!
Nice surprise the Easter Bunny left behind there!

Chow for now, I really have tons to do before I am able to celebrate the weekend. The countdown begins.......

~V

0 comments: