Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Review

This weekend sort of got way from me that's for sure. With moms surgery everything was a blur. The fact that John had clients all weekend didn't help the cause either.

Thankfully mom is OK. She is in so much pain I just hate to see her like that and there is nothing I can do. After nearly 5 hours of surgery and 4 surgeons, she is resting at home. Cant ask for much more at this point. I just pray that this takes care of the problem for good and that she has a 100% perfect recovery. I wish I could spend more time with her too but with the three kids I cant go over too much because I then become more of a burden to her since she cant really rest with them around. Thanks to everyone who cares so much and called and emailed and such, it really means so much. I love my mommy, hope she is up and running soon.

We did have a great dinner at Ray's on Friday night, and wow, I must say, my kids were SO WELL behaved. At a place like this, I am quite impressed and proud of them. The waitress mentioned that they had chicken fingers, but the kids wanted no part of it. 4 oz medium rare fillets it was. We have created little monsters huh. They put a smile on my face!

Have a great week everyone! Just two more days until John's birthday!! Old man!

0 comments: