Monday, February 9, 2009

Weebles Wobble .....

..but they "still" fall down!!!!.......

Bella is walking!!! She has been taking a step here or there since mid December, but I think her big accomplishment was Saturday January 3rd, when she took 7 consecutive steps!

She is a trooper too, she gets right back up! If Isabella falls she doesn't just begin to crawl and give up. Rather, when she takes two steps and falls, she gets right back up and starts all over again, even if it is only for a couple more steps before she falls once more. She is diligent and eventually gets to where she wants to go. It facinates me to watch a baby learn how to walk.

Now, I am not a good video taker, especially not with my cell phone, but here is a video of Miss Isabella, walking it out! It is quite adorable and entertaining! This video was taken Saturday morning, the 24th of January. She almost has this walking thing mastered. Next time I will get lower to the ground--at her level--so we can see her cute face better.

Notice the morning bed head that she has going on. Have I mentioned how much hair this little girl has?

Happy Month Day Isabella Grace! You are 14 months old!

PS .. the "scary" monster sounds is Isabella imitating the dinosaur sounds Tyler makes when he walks around like a dino. Classic.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh! She has grown so much and I can't believe how good she is walking!!

Rachel said...

How adorable!! She's soo cute and look at her go. pretty soon she'll be running lol and I love the hair!