Friday, August 22, 2008

In a BAD Mood!



Argh, I wish this day could have ended the moment it started.
Running late.....yes. Tired.......yes. Bella up all night......you got it. Work crazy as soon as you walk in.......of course! Laundry piled up to my a&&......yep. House a mess.......just a bit.

I haven't really been in this foul of a mood in a long time. Even with three kids, work and PMS, I have been quite proud of myself, but today has been the frustrating exception. This week it has been creeping up on me. I know, I know, we are all allowed right.

Now, I always rave about my hubby, and with good reason. He is sooo G-R-E-A-T in a ton of ways but sometimes, sometimes, well.......you know -- I just hate to complain because he does so much. You heard that "but" coming didn't ya. Not like me to complain on this blog of mine, never really have, but what the hell, it is "my notebook" after all. My own little space and quite frankly, I don't have any damn space of my own these days. I mean, even to go pee it is an exhibition of sorts when you have kids. I haven't had a shower alone in about 4 1/2 years.

Tell me this though................who the heck goes to a store in the morning with someone in the car with them...........gets down without asking if they want something..........then proceeds to come back in with a fairly large bag (big enough that you know there is more than one serving of something in it) and still doest even offer something? Guess what, John does, and to his wife at that! Sure there were two in there, muffins that is, for breakfast, but well it was for him and his co-worker. A co-worker that is very nice, that's not the issue. He just didn't even ask. Well OK then. He and his office mate can have at it. Gees, if I pull out even a stick of gum in a public area I feel compelled to ask the person directly near me if they want one, but apparently that must be just me.

Sorry, just rubbed me the wrong way. Is it really just me? Does anyone else even kind of get it? My honey may email me now, or leave some sort of comment that says something along the lines of "I am so sorry baby but you never want one so I just didn't ask" whatever, not the point is it? Granted, he would be right, no I never want one, but I mean, I do believe they offer more than just nasty strawberry muffins at this place do they not?

In the whole scheme of things this is quite petty, but it is just one of those days.

Hope your days is better than mine. Have a good weekend! I am just a tad out of sorts, but my heart is happy and full.

Love ya,
V

PS I am wearing my oh so cute white tunic today. I completely proceed with caution when wearing it, especially in the morning before I leave home in an attempt to not get pee, food, or spit up or what have you on it. Well the shirt is now sporting a radient shade of red ketchup on it. Looks very stylish. Gotta love bad days. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so you know, i would have been upset too. i soo know how you feel. i'm sorry you're having such a bad day. hope your weekend is better. love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

well tomorrow should be better cause u get to hang out with me...lol...at least the day is over. we all will have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you have a reason to be upset! I would be too! I hope today has been better and you know we will have a blast tonight!!!! Even if it is just laughing at us bowling :) See ya tonight!! Can't wait!