Thursday, August 14, 2008

August Shout-Outs!!

Ha, I always wanted to say that ;). August is a great big happy month........

  • 8/6 Gen's BDay!! We took her to a kid spa and she loooved it!! I will post some pics and details soon.
  • 8/7 Isabella had her hip appointment annnnd, she is GREAT!!! SO HAPPY!!!
  • 8/9 Gen's PAARTY! She had a great time, pics to follow soon!
  • 8/15 Happy Happy Birthday to our sweet friend Meagan!!! Have fun at the Fearrington, can't wait to hear all about it!
  • 8/25 Happy Birthday to Chris!! Chris, please think of something that you want!! No Gianna is NOT invited to the party, sorry! Meagan says absolutely not.
  • 8/31 Could there be anymore birthdays? Happy Birthday to our great friend Ryan! We know how you party though so we know it will be awesome!
  • 8/31 Last but far from least, Happy Birthday to my little brother Matthew!! I can't believe you are getting so old, you are no where close to me though, so enjoy. Love ya!
  • Mom, I know you are feeling terrible this month. Hang in there, I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I hope that you do too. You are so great to us, I hope you get better so soon. We are here for you and love you with all our hearts.
  • John, it has been quite the month, I love you so much! I have the greatest husband ever. THANKS!
  • Labor Day here we come!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wish!!!!! Your blog has got to be the greatest! I have not been much of a blog person but......I think you have inspired me!

Anonymous said...

I just have to give a shout-out to you honey. You are amazing with everything you do from work to home to keeping me and the kids in line. You are an amazing woman and reading these entries of yours make me tear up because they help me realize how lucky I am to have you(not that I need the help). You are a wonderful writer and even more wonderfuller :) wife and mother.
From your anonymous other half.