Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Bullets

  • Bella's results came in and apparantly the findings were that what they removed was called a Lymphangioma. Scary word I know, but the results were benign so that was great great news! One thing I can remove from the worry list. Now my worries will be geared towards her hip appointment on 05/08/2008.
  • Isabella had her 5 month anniversary on 4/29/2008. My how time is flying!

  • Bella can now turn around in her crib.

  • She is currently enjoying her Baby Einstein videos and her Jumperoo. She is absolutely adorable in it. I will post some pics of her in it really soon.
  • I love the Motherlove products but the supplements to increase breat milk didnt really make much of an impact. John called the OB for me though, (what a great hubby huh) and I got a prescribtion which is really working wonders!! Thank goodness, I am so happy about that. Breastfeeding has been really important to me with the first two and I didnt want Bella to be any different. We are on the right track. Got Milk?
  • Isabella Grace is currently very happy, smiling, cooing little baby girl. She is so loved!

  • Life is good.

  • .......really good.....

0 comments: