Thursday, June 4, 2009

25 Random Things

On Facebook, I always get tagged with Notes, which I am bad for not responding to all of them. There is just no way! Once in a while if I am bored I will do it. It is fun, I just do not get the time. They are also fun to read others' Notes most times, so I figured I would post one! I think some of ya should join me! Here I go.....

  • Frogs are terrifying to me!! I really go into a scary panic mode type of thing. (this is a tough one because I am a mother to a 5 year old that loves to catch them). GROSS!!
  • My Mom had me out of wed lock, my sperm donor thought she should have an abortion. She didn't. I am so proud of her for keeping me, at 19, THANKS MOM --- Yet, I am pro choice (mentally not fundamentally or emotionally).
  • My political views are completely against the way I was brought up. My family constantly criticizes me for it. It gets heated. They get frustrated. I think it is fun.
  • I am a pushover. I forgive and forget way too easily I think, though most would think that's a good trait, I think I really need to toughen up!!
  • I think, no I truly believe, with all my heart believe that Genesis is my soul mate. Tyler is my Zen, my happy place. I cant explain it. (Bella is my baby, perfect in every way, I am sure she will have a so-called fancy title too one day, but she is too young, it took me a while to put my finger on the Gen thing, but I knew it was special, when I got it, I cried, I didn't believe in soul mates until then)
  • I am a TERRIBLE liar.
  • I worry too much about what people think about me.
  • Shoes are my pit fall. (Purses and sun glasses are in a tie for a close second)
  • Though I am not a "real" jewelry kind of girl, there are a few items I really want one day. A pair of diamond stud earrings set in platinum, Tiffany & Co Celebration Rings, and a vintage looking wedding ring.
  • My most valuable possessions are my photos.
  • I have never lost anyone I am very close to.
  • Death scares me.
  • My children give me hope.
  • I can still remember seeing each of my kids for the very first time. I can hear their cries, I can see their wet faces and adorable little pink lips, I can smell them, I can feel them. Those were the three best days of my life.
  • I am in love with the miracle of child birth. I loved being pregnant! I would do it again if I could.
  • When I was younger I had a scary obsession with Mickey Mouse! May be why we went to Disney for our Honeymoon!
  • John is my best friend, best everything! I met him when I was about 12 years old!
  • I love to be silly, I never want to grow up, at least not all the way. This comes in real handy with kids, being silly with them, at their level is unlike anything else! Epic silliness with them is my favorite past time! Best part is, they love it too!
  • I wish I had lived in New York and back packed Europe when I was single.
  • I adore my family and would do anything for them.
  • One of my favorite things to do with my kids is to sleep with them. Secretly, when it is time to do that I have a hard time deciding which one I want to cuddle with!
  • Pickles are gross.
  • Before I met John I never ate seafood, now I love it.
  • I hate my name.
  • I love starting new traditions. Spaghetti Sundays, Wii Wednesdays, Fall scrap books etc....Oh, and every year John and I measure the kids height on their birthdays. We take a pen and on the inside frame of their bedroom closets we date their height every year. They have grown up in our home, and it is crazy to see that each year. If we ever move, I am taking those with me some how.
  • I suck at Mario Kart. Both my 5 and 4 year old totally kick my ass.
  • Gen tells me when my hair and/or clothes doesn't look right, or good, I am ashamed to say I have taken her advice. I have fallen victim to changing my shirt or something because a 4 year old told me I should! A couple of times, she was completely spot on too!! Wow, this is now, lets see where this takes me when she is a teenager!

That is actually 27! Go figure.......It was easier than I thought!

0 comments: