Friday, March 6, 2009

Snow Days 2009

We enjoyed a few snow days this winter, and the kids just absolutely love it!! They were cuddling one day on their bench to keep warm..........
Here is my one and only favorite snow angel.........

Here is my real "snow man" and his snow chair......

After the fun, the kids rip their cold wet clothes and drop it along with clumps of ice and snow all over the place. This would be one reason Mom doesnt like snow days!

Alas, after the fun, they are ready to cuddle by a nice warm fire. This IS my favorite part ;).


A fire and some hot chocolate is all we need on a day like this!

Yummy!!

Our home in the snow. My own little winter wonderland. I love waking up to streets of white.
Except when I have to drive in them of course!

Until next year Frosty.....now come on SPRING!!!

1 comments:

Gberger said...

Thank you for your kind message on my blog today. I hope that you and your family are having a good day, and that your Mimi is on the mend. God bless you!