Monday, March 23, 2009

LIFE

Is getting better and moving along. I am left wondering why it can be so messy but I think it comes with the territory! My dryer broke, my van is out of commission, but why continue to bitch about shit. This cloud will surely move on its way soon!

It has been a long time since I have blogged and I am slammed at work so this one will be short and sweet with more to come soon.

Life throws some curve balls but here are some pretty generic thoughts about why I feel like I better snap out of it because things can only get better from here.....

  • My three kiddos are healthy and happy! Tyler scared me to death, I wont even type out what could have been with that, but it was the worst feeling ever! Alas, they are all OK.
  • John and I are doing so good as a unit. I have a marriage that I used to be jealous of other women having. I guess I do have some great luck even when life sucks!
  • Mimi is home. Her lymph nodes came back stage 3 so that will require more attention, she is not looking like herself at all and it is still heartbreaking but you know what, one day at a time, she is home after 24 days I think it was, and that in itself is a good thing for her.
  • I know who my friends are, it is good to know ;). The ones that I do have are SO GREAT!
  • Genesis is so sad about being pulled from preschool, but she is bonding with her Daddy. That was actually necessary ... it is a beautiful thing.
  • It is SPRING!!!
  • Had a great family day yesterday with the kids at the museum and Imax.
  • My mom dislocated her shoulder so she cant help out with Mimi which is awful, but she will also be OK, what else can I ask for!
  • Speaking of curve balls I am pretty proud of a couple who really manages these with such amazement........ I am so overjoyed with some AWESOME news from Tiffany and Matt, CONGRATS! We are praying for a HOME RUN guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life does throw curve balls! Thank you for the kind words. We hope this will be a trouble free pregnancy!