Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweet and Sassy

The title of this blog totally encompasses Genesis Nicole. She is really sweet and super sassy! For her 4th birthday I wanted to do something special with her. Something just for her. As a surprise I took the day off and took her to Sweet and Sassy. Its basically a salon/spa for little girls. (yes you read that right). It was so incredible! She loved every part of it.


Before going there we took her for some breakfast, I even let her have coffee. Gen is infatuated with the stuff. I usually trick her and get her hot cocoa and she thinks she is having coffee, but that isn't working too well anymore! I totally let her splurge on her birthday though. (guilty)


This place was outrageous. It is huge. There are dressing rooms, different stations, completely state of the art and glammed up. She shopped in the (huge) store and selected a lip gloss and cotton candy hair fragrance spray (this stuff is AMAZING!!). There were some stations set up where you can make your own lotion, or body scrubs, so of course she made that too. It was so much fun!
First she got her nails done, then a full our pedicure! Gen loved picking out her colors and sitting like a big girl. When the gal did her nails she got her hands massaged with sparkly cream and then they dust more glitter on the tiny hands. So sweet. They allowed her to pick a nail art, and she picked a rainbow, and a little ring. The pedicure was pretty traditional. She got another nail art, she decided on an electric guitar. (what a cool chick she said it was Hannah Montana's) She got a cute toe ring, and even more glitter. Glitter EVERYWHERE!







Then she got her hair done. They shampooed it, conditioned it, put a gloss rinse in it, dried it, cut it, and styled it with cute curls. During the process she dozed off, what a total girl! Then of course she got a lot more GLITTER!



After that she went on to get some make up. I think this was her favorite part. I was happy that it was very simple and natural. I loved the stylist, she is great with kids and looked liked she loved what she was doing.

Finally she was all set for her big debut. She rocked the cat walk with a boa and crown on. Simply adorable. She is the stuff all my dreams were always made out of. A girl after my own heart. Who am I kidding, she already has it in her back pocket.





Sorry about the ton of pics, but I just couldn't resist! I can't wait to take her again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo excited i finally got to see those pictures!!!!! Soooooo cute!!!!