Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I love to reflect on all that I am so thankful for this time of year. It just gets all jumbled up because I am basically so thankful for everything!

Here is the long and short of it though.....
  • My Children. Big surprise huh? I am just madly in love, head over heels, over my little people. They are happy and healthy, I thank God for them every day.
  • My Husband. He gets better all the time. I am so lucky.
  • My Family. Another Thanksgiving and we will all be at the table, what a blessing.
  • Our Home. It is love and family and cherished memories.
  • Our great friends.
  • My job. My boss and even my co-workers! You don't hear that all the time do you?!
  • The pink Starbucks travel mug I have for my coffee. Keeps it warm forever and is cute too!
  • Our warm, big, soft, comfy bed with yummy blankets.
  • Family movie nights on the couch.
  • A beautiful crackling fire.
  • Alone time with John.
  • A Thanksgiving feast!
  • My children's teachers. These ladies are just incredible!
  • My camera!
  • Life, health, God, happiness, laughter, tears, and love.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Fall season.

Love, The Lara's

0 comments: