Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just an Update

Long time no write!!! I have been slammed at work and the home life has been so hectic with Genesis now in Pre School and Tyler in Kindergarten. We did however survive the first week of both. In the midst of that I even had a birthday! (it was the 14th). So all in all we are doing well.

His first week of school Tyler was "Hedgehog of the Week" (that is their mascot) , and we couldn't be prouder. He is pretty excited to be line leader this week!

Genesis is doing better at preschool but the mornings are rough for her which is so heart breaking. I was thrilled to bring her in to work with me yesterday on her day off though. She was a cute little helper and on her best behavior. I just got word that she was "Child of the Day" at school today!! Wow, she is giving Tyler a run for his money! They make me so proud and happy!

I will post some pics soon of each of their first days of school soon, but here are some of Tyler's preschool graduation. He was quite the little man.


0 comments: