Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Meant to Post....

I had meant to post some pictures of the Mothers day gift Tyler made for me in Pre-School......I finally downloaded them and here they are.



It's the simple things for me, and this is one of those things. I have been a Mommy for almost 5 years, but this is the first year that I really get something that was made especially for me. It was so special to see what they helped him make and he was so excited to give it to me.

I love the innocence of it all and to see how priceless these moments are first hand and really experience them is truly something else. I totally cried when I received my little treasure.
So here are the pics, hope they touch your heart at least a little bit as they did me. I am not sure what I am going to do with all the things they make me, one thing is for sure, I just cannot part with them. Poor John will never have his garage storage bin free. I certainly hope it is OK with him!

0 comments: