Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Heart Burt

This morning was nothing out of the ordinary, as usual it was rough to leave the kids as I headed for work. They smell sooooo good! I love baby smell. Tyler and Genesis are toddlers not babies, but they still smell fabulous. I have been using Burt's Bee's baby products on them since Tyler was born in 2003 and I wonder if I will ever stop.


I just love their natural baby products! They use the body lotion, milk bath, diaper ointment, the body wash and shampoo, cologne balm, and the apricot baby oil (That is probably my favorite thing, so light and smells so good. This one they use from day one, (Gen still gets some on her knees too!) The stuff is so fresh and delicate and the fragrance lasts well after their bath.


Their hair and skin smell so good and clean it is even harder to part with my sleeping beauties! Even my big boy Tyler smells delicious! Lets see how long I can get them to use the stuff. What the heck though, I love the milk wash for myself and I don't think you have to be pregnant to continue to use the mommy belly butter they have do you? Honestly, I can technically still put that stuff anywhere! I even borrow the kids body lotion as well!
Enough with the promo, (though I do sware by this stuff if you are interested in giving it a try!) I just miss my kids!!

0 comments: