Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ty's First Day of School



Somehow my baby boy is now going to school.......not sure where the time went, but Tyler now goes to Pre School and seems to be enjoying it for the most part. The transition has been much smoother than I could have hoped for. Well, at least it has been for him. I get so nervous the entire time he is at school and I even lose sleep over it the night before. It is hard to let go, and this is only pre school. I am so proud of him though.

His little sister misses him while he is gone, I always worried about that. This duo can not be separated so I know it is rough on her and it is pretty obvious, she cries in the mornings when they aren't together.

I hope this gets easier for all of us. Somehow deep inside I know that this is one of my first steps to the inevitable.....kids grow up and then just like that they dont need us as much. As parents the best we can do is prepare them, love them and protect them when we can...... Then we must learn how to ever so graciously, let go.

Tyler, --- enjoy every last bit of it!!!!!

0 comments: