Friday, October 12, 2007

Right Now.......

  • .......It finally feels like Fall...the crisp air smells so yummy and the sunshine is just right......everything is so pretty.....I cant wait to step outside......
  • .......My cold is finally almost gone, and I am blessed enough to be able to take in the fresh air of this gorgeous day.......
  • .......I am SO enjoying being pregnant with probably my last little baby.......she is moving and kicking and letting me know (constantly) that she is in there and soon will be here with us......
  • .......I cant wait for Halloween (I am as bad as the kids) so that I can dress them up......and take them trick or treating......and steal their good chocolate...just kidding..(OK not really)
  • .......It's FRIDAY!!! I can't wait to be with my kids all weekend.......
  • .......I am enjoying the smell of fresh apples........(with caramel dip of course)
  • .......My desk looks half way decent........
  • .......My kids are growing up.........Gen is almost potty trained......Tyler can dial 911......
  • .......I realize that what really matters the most is just right.........

Right now I am happy, I am free, I am loved, I am Lucky, I am Blessed, I am anxious, I am busy, I am overwhelmed, I am excited, I am tired, Right now I am ME.........

0 comments: