Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Glimpse of a Day at the Lara Home

Yesterday started off as a typical morning at home for us. First we cuddle in bed for a little while and talk. Shortly after we head down for some breakfast. I get the kids situated then I sit down to have my breakfast and read. When we are almost done:

Genesis: Mommy can I have a straw to drink my milk? (she wants to drink what was left in her cereal bowl)

Me: Sure, Tyler, would you like one?

Tyler: NO (odd I think to myself)

Then I sit back down for a while. Looks like we are all done so I attempt to pick up.

Genesis: I am all done!

Tyler: Me too!

Me: OK, Gen give me your bowl please.

Gen: Here.

Me: Tyler give me yours too.

Tyler: NO

Me: We have to get ready to go Ty. Please give me that I say as I take it......

Then I notice his killer whale is in the rest of his milk. Tyler is in tears saying that if I throw it out his whale will die. The whale stayed in the bowl on the counter the rest of the day. Very sanitray, I know. What can you do though? He won this one.

0 comments: