Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You Just Might Cry Too.......


The kids and I had the greatest long weekend. I feel like we really got in some quality time. We went to pick strawberries, it was really hot, but we had a nice time, I will have to post some of those pics soon. Thanks to the greatest strawberries ever, we enjoyed great strawberry cake and strawberry smoothies, and I made John some strawberry margartias. On tonight's menu--Chocolate covered strawberries, yum-o.

We also spent a lot of time outside. They just love playing with their water table and playing in the hose and sprinklers. It was the best. It really wore them out, and they slept so good as soon as they hit the bed. The weather was just perfect, and it was really a great, great time.

Needless to say, this morning sucked. It is so difficult to leave on Monday mornings, and even more so after a long weekend. I hated to drop them off at Mimi's. I just wanted to hold them. They were so sweet that I can't seem to get myself used to it, and most Monday's I still cry after I drop them off, especially if I am alone without John. Tyler asked me to sit with him a while on the couch,and I had to say no because I was already running late as we hit some traffic. I hate saying no to him because he just doesn't understand why.


Counting down the hours til I get to go pick up my babies.......

~V

0 comments: