Thursday, January 14, 2010

REFOCUS

Happy 2010 everybody! I am giving 2010 a theme for myself, I will simply focus on REFOCUSING. In all I do I will to try to take the task at hand and then refocus on it and decide where my efforts should actually lie. What is actually meaningful here? What is important? I often find that with a full plate sometimes I waste time on something that seems important at the time, but in hindsight it didn't make a difference in my life or the lives of others.


I plan to REFOCUS on:
  • Only whats important, mainly family.
  • What I should spend my money on.
  • How I should spend my few extra minutes.
  • What is important to my kids. Refocusing is very important with them, because in the end all these little people want is time with me. So I have to make more quality time for them. Buying them a toy or whatever is just a momentary fix. In the end there is a lot more to their happiness and enrichment.
  • Organizing. Not so much redoing and revamping, but just refocusing my home and office and life.
  • Being a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, grand daughter and sister.
  • Reading. I miserably fail at this one!
  • ME!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute background!! And love this post! Good luck, I know you can do it :) love ya!