Friday, October 23, 2009

Desperately Seeking Rainbows

Dear Rainbows,

I have searched high and low for you, and have no idea where you can be. I thought an ad may be a great way to find just what I am looking for.

I am a size 6, with cute toes, usually painted just so. I would enjoy a long walk with you this evening. You are also about a size 6, but a size Small is what I think you prefer to be called. You have a beautiful dark chocolate color to you and a double arch which is quite smooth. I am very lonely without you.

It is Fall now, and I would really like to see a Rainbow right about now. I love the Fall as you know, and we did everything together this time of year. Most people use you in the Spring and Summer, but we partied all year, with the exception of maybe sometime in December and January. Was I not good enough for you?

Your sisters are still with me. They are pink and sweet, but getting tired and old. I miss the ability to have a Rainbow that matches with everything, and were even practically new. Your sisters enjoy the attention but are seriously missing you as well. Your spot in the room you shared with them is waiting for you.

Did you leave me for another? Did I upset you? Or do you think I left you? Are you somewhere alone and scared wondering where I am? Did someone steal you from one of our adventures together? Did I leave you stranded?

Wherever you are, I miss you! My feet miss you! My sweatshirt and jeans miss you! I will not give up the search. I will search high and low until I find that pot of gold at the end of the Rainbows!

Desperately Seeking Rainbows,
Veronica

PS In case my "old man" is reading this and thinking of a replacement.....I like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, sorry I like Yoga, making love at midnight on the dunes sounds great, and I have half a brain. So find me the perfect Rainbow please. The perfect pair of Rainbow Flippy Floppies!! Anything short of a little desperate??

Love,
Veronica

0 comments: